Pick up time: 6:00-6:45am. We pick up in most of the hotels in San Jose, Arenal area, Puerto Viejo and Cahuita (caribbean area).
Admire the biodiversity of astonishing protected area in Costa Rica as we drive by Braulio Carrillo National Park, a primary forest in 95% of its extension.
Have a taste of our delicious Costa Rican breakfast on your way to Tortuguero. Be our special guest in a banana processing and packaging plant and learn more about one of Costa Rica’s prime product (subject to availability).
Board a comfortable boat upon arrival to the port and let this extraordinarily exotic paradise enchant you, as you travel along the Tortuguero Canals.
Have a one-in-a-lifetime experience in this unique place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of breathtaking beauty.
Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and delicious lunch as we welcome you to Tortuguero. After lunch, we will visit the turtle museum, the beach area, and the small and picturesque town of Tortuguero. A delightful dinner will be served upon arrival to the logde.
Optional Night Tour: Walk on the beach and admire the green turtles nesting (July through October).
Enjoy nature at its best as you undertake a journey through the canals at dawn, and take your best shots of a real Caribbean sunrise.
2 days 1 night Package
Boat to Boat
Departure from San José: 06:00am
Return to San José: 04:00pm.
Valid from December 12th 2015 to December 12th 2016.
Double:$220 per person; double occupancy.
Triple: $210 per person; triple occupancy.
- Bus transportation in air-conditioned unit from San José (back & forth)
- Boat transfer Dock-Hotel-Dock
- One-night accommodation/room in Tortuguero. Hotel Pachira Lodge Evergreen Lodge or Baula Lodge
- Breakfast, in route at El Ceibo Restaurant in Guápiles.
- One breakfast, one lunch, and one dinner in Tortuguero (buffet style)
- Lunch in route on the second day, at El Ceibo Restaurant in Guápiles.
- Guided visit to a museum where there will be a speech about the green turtle.
- Guided boat tour in the striking Tortuguero Canals.
- English-Spanish bilingual guide during the trip.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Coffee around the clock, self service.
- All taxes.
Not included: Alcoholic drinks, bottled water, tips, fee to the park ($10USD).